Welcome to the ISECN website!
On our pages you find information about our work, interesting health promotion topics, people, literature and the latest conference and training updates.
We invite you to find out more about us and our parent organization, the International Union for Health Promotion and Education.
Sara Rodgers (London/UK)
Erika Bro (Sydney/Australia)
Immediate Past Global Chair:
Emily Hennessy (Nashville/USA)
Founder and Faculty Adviser
Hope Corbin (Bellingham/USA)
- La promotion de la santé à l’ère des Objectifs de développement durableGlobal Health Promotion, Volume 26, Issue 3, Page 99-101, September 2019.
- Health promotion in the sustainable development goal eraGlobal Health Promotion, Volume 26, Issue 3, Page 3-4, September 2019.
- ResúmenesGlobal Health Promotion, Volume 26, Issue 3, Page 122-127, September 2019.
- La promoción de la salud en la era de los Objetivos de Desarrollo SostenibleGlobal Health Promotion, Volume 26, Issue 3, Page 109-111, September 2019.
- AbstractsGlobal Health Promotion, Volume 26, Issue 3, Page 98-98, September 2019.
- La promotion de la santé à l’ère des Objectifs de développement durable
- Statement on the meeting of the International Health Regulations (2005) Emergency Committee for Ebola virus disease in the Democratic Republic of the Congo on 18 October 2019The meeting of the Emergency Committee convened by the WHO Director-General under the International Health Regulations (IHR) (2005) to review the current Ebola virus disease outbreak in the Democratic Republic of the Congo took place on Friday, 18 October 2019, from 12:00 to 16:00 Geneva time (CEST).Proceedings of the meetingMembers and advisors of the Emergency […]
- Major milestone for WHO-supported Ebola vaccineThe World Health Organization (WHO) welcomes the European Medicines Agency (EMA) announcement recommending a conditional marketing authorization for the rVSV-ZEBOV-GP vaccine, which has been shown to be effective in protecting people from the Ebola virus. Today’s announcement by EMA, the European agency responsible for the scientific evaluation of medicines developed by pharmaceutical companies, is a key […]
- 7 million people receive record levels of lifesaving TB treatment but 3 million still miss outMore people received life-saving treatment for tuberculosis (TB) in 2018 than ever before, largely due to improved detection and diagnosis. Globally, 7 million people were diagnosed and treated for TB - up from 6.4 million in 2017 – enabling the world to meet one of the milestones towards the United Nations political declaration targets on […]
- Statement on the meeting of the International Health Regulations (2005) Emergency Committee for Ebola virus disease in the Democratic Republic of the Congo on 18 October 2019