Welcome to the ISECN website!
On our pages you find information about our work, interesting health promotion topics, people, literature and the latest conference and training updates.
We invite you to find out more about us and our parent organization, the International Union for Health Promotion and Education.
Mensajes / messages en
Upcoming EventsThere are no upcoming events at this time.
- La promocion de la salud aplicada a las enfermedades infecciosas
- Preparing for Ebola outbreaks: not without the social sciences!
- Health promotion applied to infectious diseases
- Unravelling India's tobacco epidemic - priorities and recommendations for the second round of Global Adult Tobacco Survey (GATS)The Global Adult Tobacco Survey, or GATS, has proved to be an invaluable tool for policymakers. In India, it highlighted the alarming rates of prevalence of use and risks both nationally and at state level. However, a rapid analysis of GATS-India shows that there are limitations in methods (sampling, questionnaire, measures undertaken to ensure data […]
- WHO news on Ebola
- World on the verge of an effective Ebola vaccineResults from an interim analysis of the Guinea Phase III efficacy vaccine trial show that VSV-EBOV (Merck, Sharp & Dohme) is highly effective against Ebola. The independent body of international experts - the Data and Safety Monitoring Board – that conducted the review, advised that the trial should continue. Preliminary results from analyses of these […]
- WHO press releases on Ebola