Welcome to the ISECN website!
On our pages you find information about our work, interesting health promotion topics, people, literature and the latest conference and training updates.
We invite you to find out more about us and our parent organization, the International Union for Health Promotion and Education.
Sara Rodgers (London/UK)
Erika Bro (Sydney/Australia)
Immediate Past Global Chair:
Emily Hennessy (Nashville/USA)
Founder and Faculty Adviser
Hope Corbin (Bellingham/USA)
1. EHESP School of Public Health, France
1. The Bordeaux School of Public Health, Université Bordeaux Segalen, France
1. Universitat de Lleida, Spain
1. Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences, Germany (Bachelor of Arts in Health Promotion and – management) 2. University of Bergen, Norway (Norwegian only, Bachelor in Public Health and Health promotion) 3. Tallinn Health Care College, Estonia (Estonian/English)
1. Charles University, Czech republic (Czech only) 2. University of Bergen, Norway (Norwegian only, Bachelor in Public Health and Health promotion)
1. University of Bergen, Norway 2. Fernfachhockschule Brig, Switzerland (German only) 3. Universitat de Gerona, Spain (Catalan/English)