The North American Refugee Health Conference is recognized as the premier conference for those who work with refugee populations. Health workers from many disciplines discuss the best health practices to optimize the care of refugee populations. We provide a forum for sharing up-to-date, evidence-based information, and a platform for research, advocacy and mobilization.
Key topics include:
- Screening of Refugees
- Evidence Based Guidelines
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Women’s Reproductive and Obstetrical Health Issues
- Youth Mental Health
- Refugee Health Perspectives
- Children’s Health Issues
- Global Refugee Health and Migration Settlement.