The conference invites people and agencies involved in the delivery and/or development of environmental health services or environmental health initiatives with in the Indigenous communities in Australia. Key people include but are not limited to:
- Community House Providers
- Aboriginal Health Workers
- Community Council Members
- CDEP Workers and Supervisors
- Essential Service Providers
- Primary Health Care Workers
- Town Clerks and Local Government CEOs
- Health Promotions Officers
- Environmental Health Officers/Workers/Practitioners
- Directors and Managers of Environmental Health Services
Call for abstracts
The enHealth Working Group for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Environmental Health (WGATSIEH) is seeking abstracts for oral presentations and storyboard/poster presentations to explore the conference theme “Rise to the challenge of environmental health”. If you, your team or your community are involved in the delivery or development of a challenging environmental health program, project or service to indigenous communities, why not share this information with your colleagues at this national conference.
If you would like to present a paper at the conference, information about the sub-themes and abstract submission guidelines are available on the Speaker Support tab on this website. Alternately, contact the conference secretariat for more information.
Conference Secretariat, Conference Management Solutions
Phone: 03 9018 9332